When I thought about blogging, I didn't think I'd be doing this so often. Who knows? Maybe that'll change later.
So. What's up with your life? We've all got problems. Feel free to share; I don't want to be the only one talking...
...But since I'm making this post, I might as well start saying things. Nothing's changed with the moving status. Nothing's changed with the other thing, too. Kind of sucks, though. Unexpectedly saw a picture of him and his girlfriend. It seems like a little thing, but I don't really think I was ready for that. I have to say, part of me was kind of hoping that all of this was a sick joke.
Looks like it isn't,
although I don't think there's much I can do about it. It seems really difficult to move on. Especially when you've lived in the same place around the same people for so long--it's not often I see someone new. Maybe this means that moving will be better for me than I think it will.
Anyway, I'm going over to his sister's house tomorrow. I do and don't want anything to happen between us. The latter feeling is overpowering the former, though, since it's not only the kinder choice, but the logical one. I usually try to follow my Ego rather than my Id (unless it comes to food: I go nuts over food), and this will be one of those times. I kind of want to meet her. From everything that I've heard, she honestly sounds like one of the coolest people ever. Although if I ever do meet her, I think it'll be more awkward than awesome. Still, it'd be interesting either way, and I need some change in my life. The Young Veins say that some people never Change, and I really hope that I'm not one of them. Well, later,
Pooka
(Don't know about The Young Veins? Look them up on Myspace Music. They're cool. The guitarist/singer and bassist were originally a part of Panic! at the Disco--my absolute favorite band, and even though it breaks my heart to know that they're not all part of the same band anymore, I still like both groups' music.)
No comments:
Post a Comment